Trie to make this version of traditional muffins made with olive oil. It is a very simple recipe.
Ingredients (8 muffins)
- 1 ½ Cups of wheat Flour
- 4 medium eggs
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup mild olive oil
- 1/2 cup of whole milk.
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (or vanilla extract)
- Preheat the oven to 356ºF (180ºC)
- Beat eggs with a mixer and gradually add the sugar.
- Then add the whole milk and oil.
- Sift the flour, baking powder and vanilla.
- Gradually incorporate the solid ingredients into the liquid mixture.
- Fill muffin molds.
- Bake at 356ºF for 35-40 minutes.